Which of the following falls under email marketing?
Email Marketing Do you consider it important to your business? It’s the right choice! In fact, the success of product promotion via email is forty times better than social media.
In order to be able to achieve maximum results there are several steps that you have to do correctly.
In this article we will review some strategies on how to better create email marketing for you to implement, below are the steps you will learn.
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a digital marketing method that aims to present products to potential consumers via email.
Advantages of Email Marketing
The first marketing email was sent in 1978 and has generated $13 million in sales.
Since then email promotion has become one of the marketing efforts that are still important today. The importance of email marketing
What is the importance of email marketing?
There are many advantages to email marketing that make it still relevant and widely used by business people.
Some of the features of email marketing include:
- The costs are small, but the results are extreme.
- With a large scale, it is expected that by 2023 there will be 4.3 billion email users worldwide.
- More than 90 percent of consumers check email every day.
- More effective than social media.
- You can easily reach consumers through a variety of different devices.
- 86 percent of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from their subscription products once a month,
Now that you know the various advantages, how do you do the right email marketing efforts?
Best Email Marketing Strategy You Can Try!
Here are the marketing strategies you can try to optimally market your products via email:
1- Setting up email marketing tools
Sending a marketing email is definitely different from sending a personal email through Gmail or Yahoo.
In email marketing, you need to create an attractive look for your email, add images, videos, website landing pages, and more, and all of this is done to achieve the goals of your marketing strategy.
2- Create an email list
The next email marketing strategy is to create an email list, what is that mailing list?
As the name suggests, an email list is a list of emails and other personal data from your target customers.
The purpose of creating this email list is to promote products or services to potential target consumers.
There are several quick ways to get an email list subscriber, and they include the following:
Make great offers
Your potential customers will not only provide their personal information, at least there are attractive offers they can get.
For example, free e-books, exclusive content, special discounts, and more.
Create a variety of CTA
CTA or Call to Action: A button to encourage site visitors to take an action, such as opting in to email marketing.
Therefore, you should also consider the sentence and placement of your CTA so that it attracts attention and does not interfere with the experience of site visitors.
Use popups sensibly
Popups are still an effective way to bring in leads, in fact the use of popups sometimes is annoying, but if displayed correctly and fairly, popups are very effective in increasing list building.
And make sure the popup is also mobile compatible, so it doesn’t interfere with mobile visitors.
Submit a short form
Creating an email marketing opt-in form doesn’t have to be very complicated and lengthy, visitors don’t really like filling out long forms.
At least the information you need is an active name and email, so make sure the signup form stays simple.
Set up a custom landing page
Using a CTA and popups alone is not enough, you also need to set up a special landing page to accommodate visitors after a CTA or Popup click.
On the landing page visitors can see the offers you offer in more detail.
3. Create a split email list
If you’ve finished building the list, don’t forget to segment your email list.
The main thing is list segmentation is an attempt to sort the list of potential customers according to certain criteria.
The goal is to make your email campaign more effective and get higher conversions, so instead of emailing all your unsorted lists, you can send a specific email to a specific list that has more potential.
This segmentation will also help you create email campaigns that are more personalized and relevant to potential customers, so the chances of clicking on an email are greater.
Then how do you divide your email list into the right parts?
Well you can break it down based on the following criteria:
- New Subscribers: Contains people who have just subscribed, you can send a private email like a welcome email or a thank you for subscribing.
- Blog Subscribers: Contains people who sign up via blog subscriptions, and you can email the latest blog or e-book updates.
- Specific locations: For example if you have an event in a particular city, where you can send an email inviting consumers to attend an event in a particular city.
- Open price: It has more customers who interact with you, so you can offer a bonus email or a special promotion.
- Inactivity: Contains people who are less active so you can send reminder emails to buy certain products.
- Shopping cart reminder: Contains the list of consumers who have added products to their cart, you can send a reminder email to checkout in your online store.
In addition to the above partition you can create other partitions according to your needs.
4-Send a letter Blast
Choose email marketing tools, build email lists and segment them too, after that you have to do an email.
Email Blast is the activity of sending emails to many people at once, in this case your email list.
Emails are often used to reach potential customers at scale quickly and easily.
For example you want to send a newsletter for product promotion activities, just design an engaging newsletter, then send an email to your target audience.
What is a good time to send an email? In fact, it can vary depending on the behavior of your target audience.
But try sending emails in the morning, afternoon, evening and night, then see which one gives the best results, and you can use Google Analytics to make the verification process easier.
What are the best companies that provide email marketing services?
It is important to choose companies that are documented, guaranteed and have a good reputation from customers, and this is exactly what MA Global Group offers , which is a leading company in the field of providing e-marketing and other services, and it has been well received by all who have dealt with it, because of the marketing services it provides your business.
MA Global Group you can count on when it comes to email marketing, because of what it offers:
- Masterful Email Marketing Planning
- Analyzing the target market, discovering weaknesses and strengths, and exploiting them to serve your business
- Conducting an advertising campaign via e-mail and other social media platforms
- Design advertising images in order to promote your product
- Writing creative content that attracts more customers and thus generates profits
- Continuous follow-up and reply to customers at any time
For these reasons, MA Global Group is considered one of the most important and best companies that provide e-mail marketing, and to request this service, visit the site from here.