When our truck accident attorneys in Dallas and Fort Worth investigate a trucking accident
Truck wreck attorneys in Dallas, in coordination with a network of attorneys with whom we cooperate, act as advocates on behalf of injured victims and work to uncover the true causes of the truck wreck, obtain a clear picture of the nature of the injuries and file a case for full and fair compensation.
When our truck accident attorneys in Dallas and Fort Worth investigate a trucking accident, we often discover key facts like:
- Trucking company neglecting to provide drivers with safety training
- Truck driver using a cell phone during a wreck
- Having a driver on the road for longer than the legally permitted hours in an effort to meet delivery schedules
- Truck driver speeding or changing lanes without a signal
- The truck driver fails to adjust the speed to take into account potentially dangerous road conditions such as rain or construction
- Truck driver under the influence of legal drugs at the time of the accident
- Drivers from the United States, Mexico or Canada are not eligible
- Trucks have not been checked properly
Accidents with 18 wheelers and trailers require specialized knowledge of federal and state laws that the driver and the company must comply with. Frenkel & Frenkel have decades of experience handling these cases and work with some of the best accident reconstruction specialists to thoroughly investigate the cause of the accident and who is responsible.
If you have been in a truck accident, please contact Frenkel & Frenkel personal injury attorneys for a free consultation at 1-800-834-0000 .