Commercial Truck Accident Lawyers in Canada The Fastest Way to Contact
truck wreck lawyer Imagine sitting at a stop sign and suddenly feeling a crushing blow to your car. The impact pushes you and your car into oncoming traffic. It is a feeling of powerlessness. Unfortunately, it is the fate of many individuals who go about their daily routine and who quickly find their lives disrupted.
Truck accidents carry an extremely high risk of serious injury and property damage. They are complicated by injury, medical bills, lost wages, multiple potential fault parties and a typically uncooperative insurance company.
The Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMSCA) creates and implements strict standards for training and regulating commercial truck drivers to improve safety practices for carriers and drivers. However, thousands suffer life-altering truck accidents due to negligence such as poor truck maintenance, driver fatigue or overloading of trailers.
Commercial truck accidents happen in a split second but can have a lasting impact if steps are not taken to mitigate the damage. As life does not stop, it is essential to hire an accident attorney with experience in truck wrecks – this is a lawyer from 1-800-TruckWreck.
What should you do if you get into a truck accident?
- Call the emergency services immediately after the accident for help and medical attention.
- If you are able, call 1-800-TruckWreck and get a free consultation (call from the scene if necessary).
- If you are able, take a picture of the DOT truck # and the license plate of the truck/trailer.
- Get medical attention. You may feel fine but the adrenaline rush can sometimes mask injuries.
- If you are injured and another party is at fault, appoint a 1-800-TruckWreck attorney. Get experience from your side.
With attorneys and firms involved in multiple locations, and availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 1-800-TruckWreck Lawyers are ready to help you now. do not wait. Call 1-800-TruckWreck (1-800-878-2597). Experience is important.