Top 10 most expensive keywords (high CPC) in Google AdSense for 2022
Whether you know it or not, 90% of the income generated by Google comes from the advertisers. Ads that are ranging from fitness to entertainment to real estate helps Google to make billions of dollars every single year.
If you are curious about knowing the most highly paid Google AdSense keywords with lots of CPC (Cost Per Click) and global monthly searches in 2022, here are the top 10 keywords.
- Insurance (over $50 per CPC) with over 24% of the total Google searches
- Loans (over $45 per CPC) with over 13% of the total Google searches
- Mortgage (over $47 per CPC) with over 9% of the total Google searches
- Attorney (over $47 per CPC) with over 3.5% of the total Google searches
- Credit (over $36 per CPC) with over 3.2% of the total Google searches
- Lawyer (over $42 per CPC) with over 3% of the total Google searches
- Donate (over $42 per CPC) with over 2.5% of the total Google searches
- Degree (over $40 per CPC) with over 2.2% of the total Google searches
- Hosting (over $32 per CPC) with over 2% of the total Google searches
- Claim ((over $45 per CPC)) with over 1.4% of the total Google searches
Quick Note: Don’t EVEN think about rank for the above keywords. They are impossible to rank for in top 10 search results unless you have a million dollar budget for content marketing, SEO and other stuff.
But you can certainly target long tail keywords related to it. For instance, you could target the keywords like “car automobile insurance in Delhi” instead of the highly competitive keyword “insurance”.
Are you getting me?
Let’s now discuss about how you can find profitable keywords really quickly.
For this tutorial, I’m mainly going to use Semrush. Do you know the reason?
Semrush is not only the PERFECT tool for finding highly profitable keywords in any niche but it also helps you analyze a lot of other things such as backlink checking, competitor’s analysis, related keywords information etc.
If you want to know more about Semrush, I highly recommend you to checking out this review of it.
Now, before talking about finding the highly paid AdSense keywords, you need to do the following things.
- Click here to try Semrush free for 30 days. Once you signed up and logged into your Semrush dashboard, you are ready to roll.
- Create a list of all the blogs in your niche which are making a lot of money from AdSense. You need this list because you are using it for finding their most profitable keywords.
- Once you have all the data of profitable keywords, you can target them to increase your AdSense earnings exponentially.