The largest trading companies in Australia in 2022 electronically
Australia now ranks 10th in the world with the largest online e-commerce market size in terms of revenue of $55 billion.
Sure, we have over 100 e-commerce platforms in Australia currently. This explains why the e-commerce market in Australia is booming so fast. Today, we are going to share with you a list of the top 10 e-commerce websites in Australia 2022.
The largest online marketplace in Australia websites 2022
- my deal
- Amazon Australia
- Ebay Australia
- Trade about me
- fish pond
So, what are the best ecommerce platforms in Australia 2022? Here is a list of the top 10 most popular online shopping sites in Australia from 2021 to 2022.
List of Top 10 E-Commerce Sites in Australia 2022
- eBay Australia’s e-commerce platform. eBay is Australia’s best and largest e-commerce platform in 2022 today.
- Amazon Australia.
- Gumtree Australia .
- Woolworths Australia e-commerce company .
- Ozbargin . OzBargain sponsors contracts from many e-commerce stores across Australia and lists them on its platform.
- JB Hi-Fi ECommerce in Australia. JB Hi-Fi was Australia’s largest electronics e-commerce company from 2010 to 2022 today.
- Kmart e-commerce platform in Australia.
- Coles supermarket and retail stores in Australia.
- chemical warehouse . Finally in the list of best e-commerce platforms in Australia in 2022,
- Mayer. It is also one of the best e-commerce platforms in Australia in 2022.