How to install Chrome extension 2022
Below we’ve compiled a list of the best productivity plugins for Chrome – each with their own advantages – so you can choose the one that works for you.
But before we get into it, let’s talk about how it works. To activate any of these productivity add-ons, first make sure they are installed in your browser and then click on the icon next to the address bar.
How to install Chrome extension
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome on the extension’s page.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm the installation. Click Add Extension to continue.
- The extension will now be installed and can be accessed by clicking on the icon in the toolbar.
- Some add-ons may require additional permissions before they can be installed. If this is the case, you will see a warning message before starting the installation.
How to install Chrome extensions on mobile
You should get this first and foremost. Chrome extensions cannot be added to the Chrome browser itself; You have to download a different browser that works with Chrome extensions. I know you’ve been using Chrome for so long that you can’t imagine using any other browser.
However, take my word for it. Because I will suggest browsers that use the same technology as Chrome. We, of course, are talking about Chromium-based open source Android browsers that can work with extensions.