Download TranslatePress Pro v2.3.2 Nulled Free
TranslatePress Pro Nulled is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use
A better way to translate your WordPress site directly from the front end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and website builders. An easy-to-use WordPress translation plugin that changes things up.
It’s simple to get started, no additional installation required, and no compatibility issues with other plugins or themes.
WordPress Translation Plugin
- Full Page Translation: Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate an entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms, and page builder.
- _e(“Hello $%s”);: Supports dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Translation Blocks: Allows you to translate larger html blocks with one translation, by concatenating multiple translation strings into one translation block.
- Image Translation: Translate images directly from the translation interface when you need to display different images for each language of your website.
- Automatic Translation: Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly translate your content and correct only what’s not perfect.
- Customizable Language Switcher: The extensive language switcher includes a floating user-per-page drop-down list, a shortcode, and menu items you can add to any WordPress menu.
- WooCommerce Support: Works well with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes, and website builders.
- Browse As: View your site as the current user (login) or as the logged out user. This makes it easy for you to translate all of your website’s content, even dynamic pages like custom login pages.
- Support that everything is solved!: Never worry about being stuck with your project.
- SEO Pack: SEO support for page slug, page title, description and information social graph facebook and twitter. The HTML lang attribute is set correctly. Multilingual Sitemap support for all popular SEO plugins (Yoast SEO, Rank Math, AIOSEO, SEOPress)
- Multilingual: Add as many languages as you need to make your project go global.
- Only publish your language when all your translations are done. looking for more information
- User language auto-detection: First time visitors will be redirected to their preferred language based on browser settings or IP address
- DeepL Automatic Translation: Automatically translate your website using the DeepL API.
- Translator Accounts: Create translator accounts that can translate websites without having to work with WordPress, website builders, or metaboxes.
- Browse by user roles: Navigate your site just like a specific user role would. Really useful for dynamic or hidden content appearing to specific users. looking for more information
- Language-based navigation: Configure different menu items for different languages. looking for more information