Terms of approval of Google Adsense on your website 2022
There are many conditions that must be met on your site in order to ensure its acceptance in activating advertisements
- A website that is at least two months old, and it is preferable to use a paid domain for speed of acceptance.
- Unique, innovative and useful content, as well as its articles that are not copied, but written by your hand, and also not to reformulate articles that have already been published in Google, especially foreign ones.
- Your site is archived by search engines with decent traffic.
- The topics of your blog or website do not violate the terms of Adsense .
- The images used in your articles do not copy from Google and are under copyright, but try to modify the images with Photoshop or use images from free sites.
- A suitable and consistent template template for use on the phone, computer and all other screens.
- You can also visit the following articles to learn about creating high-quality content and to ensure your acceptance faster.
- What to do when your site isn’t ready to show ads – Google AdSense Help
- Google AdSense Content and User Experience – Help
To apply for Adsense, you must initially have:
- Age 18 years and over
- Unique and rich content does not infringe copyright We are talking about at least 30 or 40 articles here – as recommended by experts on the help forum in other languages -.
- Site with a domain name (paid), the chances of accepting sites with free domains are almost non-existent. In the case of Blogger blogs, blogs with a blogspot.com link are also accepted.
- Fast, smooth, and easy-to-use template
- Clear structure adjustment to guide users
- Availability page:
- who are we
- call us
- Usage Agreement
- Textual content sufficient for at least 90% of the total site content
- The site is free from critical software errors, which may cause the Adsense crawler to not reach it.