How to run a successful supermarket project in America
Steps to make a successful supermarket project , are you looking for a feasibility study for a supermarket project ? Would you like to have an executive summary for a supermarket project ?
Do you want to know the cost of a supermarket project ? You are in the right place. Through this article, we will discuss the most important steps of a successful supermarket project .
A supermarket project is one of the very successful projects, and it is almost the best of all, because it provides the basic requirements for living, so none of us can dispense with buying milk and its derivatives, sugar, oil…etc of the requirements of life.
Despite the large number of competition in the supermarket project, but it remains a successful project due to the large demand for the products it provides.
Conditions for opening a supermarket in America
- Geometric drawing of supermarket.
- Tenancy contract or shop ownership contract.
- Recent electricity bill.
- A copy of the valid national ID card.
Feasibility study of a supermarket project in America
To conduct a comprehensive supermarket project study , you must take into account 3 main points: market study, technical study, and financial study.
First, study the market and the situation in American cities
- When starting a supermarket project, it is necessary to know the needs and desires that are in demand, as well as to identify the target customers.
- Develop an approximate chart of the sales volume corresponding to the ratio of supply and demand, as well as the percentage of demand for the products that the project will supply.
- Determine the amount of goods and services and their prices that your supermarket will offer, and those of your competitors in this field.
- Find, seize and take advantage of valuable market opportunities and offers.
Second, the technical study
- Determining the costs of a supermarket project, as well as the location and area according to the quantity of goods that will be offered for sale.
- Determining the quality, size and cost of the labor supermarket project, as well as the costs of water and energy bills.
Third, the financial study
- A preliminary calculation of the project’s income: by subtracting (all revenues, operating costs, labor, services, utilities, marketing, maintenance, etc.) from the total amount achieved to arrive at the net profit.
- Study the profitability of the project: This is based on the answer to: Is the project’s income high, medium, or weak? Can the realized profit cover current and future expenses?
- Development and investment costs in the project: This is after studying the profitability of the project, determining a certain amount for the purpose of investing in a supermarket, and developing it from various aspects, adding to the shop and construction, as well as obtaining licenses and training..etc.
Supermarket success factors
- Reducing expenses as little as possible without decreasing quality, as it is better to buy a supermarket than to hate it in terms of expenses in the long run.
- Investing in a supermarket project through the delivery of products to the door of the house.
- Develop attractive discounts and offers from time to time.
- Stay away from products that are not in demand or of poor quality.
- Gaining customer satisfaction by providing good quality goods at the right price, and also through good treatment.
- Providing an inquiry and ordering service through a landline or mobile phone.
- Increase working hours, if possible, during the day and week.
- Attention to the cleanliness of the place and goods and good treatment of customers.