Get free tiktok coins in an easy way
Dear visitor, get uniquely through the us7p platform free tiktok coins, the first in the world by providing a free service to all our visitors
What is Tik Tok?
TikTok is a social network that works on iOS and Android devices and can be used to create and share short videos. It was initially launched as Douyin in September 2016, in China. The following year (2017), the app was launched by ByteDance for markets outside of China. TikTok and Douyin use the same software, but maintain separate networks in order to comply with Chinese censorship restrictions. TikTok is available worldwide via the App Store or Google Play.
How to use TikTok:
Here is what you need to know about how to use the TikTok app in detail:
1. How to make a Tik Tok account:
After downloading the TikTok app on your iOS or Android devices, you can immediately start browsing videos posted by others on TikTok. However, to upload your own videos to TikTok, you will need to create a new TikTok account by clicking on Me at the bottom of the app, then pressing the Signup button and following the steps.
2. Create a TikTok video:
Creating a TikTok video is easy, all you have to do is:
- Pressing and holding the “Record” button or using the “ Countdown feature ” in TikTok to make recording easier, as using this feature all you have to do is:
- TikTok videos have a maximum length of 15 seconds, but you can link multiple clips together for 60 seconds of the total recording.
3. Add filters and effects to your TikTok video:
Add fun video filters (filters) and special effects in real time or after recording a video to make it more attractive and funnier.
Note: Some effects need to be set before the video is recorded, not after.
4. Add Music to TikTok Videos
TikTok has an extensive library of audio clips to use in your videos. Search, discover, preview and instantly add the right music and sounds to your videos.
5. Save a draft TikTok video to edit and post later:
If you haven’t finished filming, editing, and finishing your TikTok video, and want to work on it later before you publish it, saving a draft is a simple process. Click the “Create Video” button, then after you have finished shooting and editing the video, press the “Next” button, then click the “Drafts” button.
To save a video to TikTok so you can come back to it later:
- Open TikTok and go to the video you want to save.
- Click on the Share button.
- Click the Save Video button, and TikTok will immediately start saving and downloading the video to your device.
- After completion, you will be presented with options to share the video clip on other social media platforms and chat programs.
- You can choose to share, or press the Done button. The video will appear between the photo and video clips on your device.
To get unlimited free coins, follow these instructions!
1- Send a simple message with the ID number, click here
2- To instantly get free TikTok coins, click on one of the Adsense ads for two minutes