Download Gravity Flow v2.8.5 Business Free + Addons
Gravity Flow Nulled automates the whole process from beginning to end by routing any form submissions.
Gravity Flow – Business Process Automation with WordPress
- Smoothly handle resubmissions: Before approving, edit submissions at the front end. Implement feedback and review loops, and let users to edit and resubmit their form data for approval.
- Automate your company processes in a matter of hours (without using IT): Gravity Flow’s 40+ pre-built stages and straightforward drag-and-drop process builder tools let you easily configure even the most intricate, conditional, and multi-step workflows. As your process becomes better, adjust. You don’t require complicated training, programming expertise, or technical understanding.
- Comprehensive Reporting: In-depth reports outline how long each job is taking and highlight bottlenecks PRIOR to their developing into an issue.
- Keep track of everything: According to a thorough chronology and activity log, the audit trail documents who did what (and when). Every detail is recorded, including comments, timestamps, actions, and status information.
- Processes should be carried out for everybody who submits a form: Everyone may participate in automated procedures; user accounts are not required. This includes registered users like as workers and suppliers as well as potential consumers who do not yet have an account with you.
- Workflows and its steps can start and end as required: Workflows can be started, stopped, or scheduled in accordance with the demands of your operations.
- When using Gravity Flow, use your native tongue: More than 12 languages, including French, German, Spanish, Catalan, Swedish, Arabic, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese, are supported by Gravity Flow and its add-ons.
- Easy extension through custom development: Gravity Flow may be extended or altered to achieve more. Your developers may modify functionality and even add new custom steps thanks to APIs and hooks.
- Ensure adherence to data privacy laws: Keep your data secure on your servers and create routines to regularly remove it (and automatically).
- Add many users and processes: Stop worrying that when you add more users or workflows, your existing plan won’t fit your needs and you’ll have to pay extra each month. A single yearly price covers an infinite number of users and processes.