Download Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v2.4.5 Free
There are several WooCommerce discount plugins available. Discount possibilities, on the other hand, vary greatly from store to store.
So simply installing a discount plugin isn’t enough. To attain your discount strategy, you’ll need professional assistance.
Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart
It’s simple to set up an online store. The store’s scaling is the most difficult component. Having a good discount / pricing strategy can help you expand your business.
Because dynamic pricing and discounts can help you save money.
- Increase the number of new customers you get.
- Increase your online revenue potential.
Here are a few revenue-generating dynamic discount possibilities to consider.
- Exclusive discount codes and pricing deals are created for wholesale customers using the wholesale pricing methodology.
- Customers are encouraged to buy in pairs with combo product discounts.
- Customers that take advantage of volume pricing discounts are more likely to purchase larger quantities in order to receive better savings.
- Customers return to shop more because of discounts based on previous orders.
- Your first-time website visitors become clients when you offer a first-order coupon discount.
- People have terrible memory and can’t remember many discounts with a single coupon code. As a result, don’t bother them with too many discount codes. Simply create a single code and use conditional criteria to offer multiple discounts.
- Discounts depending on category – Use a generous discount to boost sales in a low-performing category.
We divided the discount strategies into two categories in Discount Rules for WooCommerce – PRO, depending on where they are applied.
- Discount Rules based on Product Price – This works similarly to WooCommerce’s Regular Price – Sale Price process. You have complete control over the conditions that customers must meet in order to be eligible for a discount.
- Discount Rules Applied to the Cart – The discount is applied to the cart based on a variety of cart-specific parameters such as the subtotal, line items, quantity, shipping address, and more.