Download ACF Frontend Form Element Pro v3.9.3 Free
This plugin requires the activation and installation of both Elementor and Advanced Custom Fields. ACF allows you to construct fantastic forms that store custom meta data to pages,
posts, users, and more. Then, in Elementor, use this widget to simply display the form to your users. This manner, you may pick and choose whatever data to make editable.
ACF Frontend Form Element Pro
- All WordPress Builders are compatible: All WordPress builders are now compatible with ACF Frontend. To get started, all you need is Advanced Custom Fields and ACF Frontend.
- There is no coding required: Provide the finest content management experience possible without requiring the end user to read the ACF or WordPress documentation. Everything is ready to go right here.
- Posts can be edited: Allow your users to update posts directly from the frontend of their site, without having to log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Post a Comment: Allow your users to publish new articles directly from the frontend by utilizing the “new post” action.
- User Profile Modification: Allow users to quickly edit their user info from the frontend.
- Form for User Registration: With a built-in user registration form, you may allow new users to register on your site! You may even prevent these new users from accessing the WordPress dashboard.
- Hide the Admin Area: Select which users and roles should have access to the WordPress administration area.
- Permissions must be configured: You may control who sees your form based on user role or by particular users.
- Popup Modal: Display the form in a modal window that appears when a button is clicked, so it doesn’t take up any space on your pages.
- Posts Can Be Removed: Allow your users to remove front-end postings.
- Individual Style Fields: Elementor’s power may be used to style your fields.
- Priority Assistance: Get priority help with faster response and resolution times. Email and Whatsapp are both options.
- Change Global Preferences: If you have global data, such as header and footer data, you may utilize ACF to build an options page that your users can update from the frontend.
- Submits are limited: Prevent any or all users from submitting the form more than a certain number of times.
- Sending Emails: Set up emails to be sent and map form data to appear in email fields like the email address, from address, topic, and message.
- The Style Tab: Style the form, modal window, and buttons using your preferred web builder.
- Forms with Multiple Steps: Add extra phases to your forms to make them more interesting.
- Integration with Woocommerce: For Woocomerce products, we’re introducing built-in fields. Allow your customers to add goods from the frontend!
- Recaptcha by Google: With Google Recaptcha, you can protect your forms from spam.
- Payments using Stripe and PayPal: After submitting the form, accept payments using Stripe.
- Submission of AJAX: With our no-page-reload forms, you can provide your users with an excellent editing experience.