Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v3.6.0 Free
WP Hide & Security Enhancer Pro Nulled is a simple solution to keep your WordPress core files, login page, theme, and plugin directories hidden from view on the front end. This is a significant improvement over Site
Security in that no one will know you’re running a WordPress site. Provide an easy method for eliminating all WordPress fingerprints from html.
Security Enhancer PRO
- There are no modifications to files or folders: On your server, no files or folders are modified; everything is done virtually! To apply all functionality and features, the plugin algorithm use URL rewriting methods and WordPress filters.
- Compatible with all other plugins and themes: Code that is well-designed and compatible with all themes and plugins. The site will continue to function normally after the plugin is active.
- Compatible with WordPress MultiSite: PRO FEATURE: MultiSite environment support. It may be configured to function per site (specific settings for each network site) or worldwide ( superadmin settings )
- Personalized login URL: Boots attempting to brute force all sites receive hits on the login page. Due to the large number of tries, this necessitates a significant increase in processing CPU power, resulting in a significant drop in site performance and response time. Boots will only visit a cached 404 error page if the default login URL is blocked, therefore no resource is needed.
- Any host / server can use it: Different hosting server configurations based on Linux and Windows operating systems have been tested and are 100% compatible.
- Compatible with Nginx: PRO FEATURE: LEMP stack and full Nginx support. Included is an advanced rewrite query engine that provides the most efficient and light rewriting data.
- Rewrite deployment (automated / manual): PRO FEATURE: Apache and IIS are used to automatically deploy the rewrite data on the server. If this isn’t possible, a graphical user interface can be used to walk you through the procedure. Automatic rewriting updates can be disabled for manual updates if necessary.
- Paths are blocked and rewritten (by default): The plugin not only allows you to adjust your WordPress default URLs, but it also allows you to hide/block defaults!
All other comparable plugins just modify the slugs, but the default is still available.
- Customizing the URL of the plugin: Change the path to a plugin’s folder and any unique URL for that plugin, with the option to disable all defaults.
- Cleaning up the meta: HTML Meta clean-up for Meta Generator, wlwmanifest, feed links, rsd link, adjacent posts rel, profile link, canonical link, and more PRO FEATURE
- Ajax calls in WordPress should be changed: PRO FEATURE: Block the default use of run-ajax.php and change it to anything else.
- Import/Export Preferences: PRO FEATURE: Import/export feature makes it simple to migrate settings and set up plugins.
- Compatible with PHP mod rewrite and web.config: To offer rapid and efficient URL changes, seamless interaction with current Apache mod rewrite or IIS web.config PHP extensions is provided.
- Default WordPress folders should be changed: Replace wp-content, wp-include, and wp-admin with customized WordPress directories. Everything is done theoretically; no real folders on the server are modified.
- Masking by Theme: To suppress the display of the theme name, version, author, and other information about the theme or child theme, hide any references to it. It won’t be obvious that it’s a WordPress theme.
- Cleaning up the HTML: Clean up HTML comments created by plugins and themes, as well as WordPress core auto-generated classes for the body, post, and pictures, such as page-template-x, format-x, and wp-image-x.
- Clean up the headers: PRO FEATURE: Remove X-Powered-By, X-Pingback, and other headers from server answers.
- Control using the XML-RPC API: Change the path and block the default path to have complete control over the XML-RPC API (xml-rpc.php path, disable XML-RPC authentication, remove pingback).
- Control using JSON REST API: By disabling and blocking the default url, you can have complete control over the JSON REST V1 and V2 APIs. Disable the REST API link tag from being shown in the page header. Disable the WP RSD endpoint for JSON REST,
- CSS Advanced Options: PRO FEATURE: Gives you complete control over CSS data and associated items (Html classes and IDs). Combine all assets and inline CSS into a single file, then do post-processing on the CSS assets and HTML to remove comments, minify, and replace Classes and IDs.
- Access to the default core files is restricted: Direct access to any of the WordPress root files, such as license.txt, wp-load.php, and wp-settings.php, should be blocked. Individual file permissions/restrictions are provided.
- Controlling the output of HTML: Disable emoji, tidy up styles and scripts resources, remove version from URLs, and delete ID attribute
- Firewall: PRO FEATURE: Using a proactive security solution, a website may be fully protected. Adds an extra layer of security, preventing harmful and malware from reaching the server.
- CDN: Supports integration with a Content Distribution Network by providing a specialized interface (CDN)
- URLs for Custom Maps: PRO FEATURE: Custom Map URLs that may be used to replace any current HTML link. This feature may also be used to remap full paths and subdirectories.
- Themes and plugins with a white label: PRO FEATURE: White label plugins/themes/code, even complicated programs like page builders, by replacing text on outputted code and assets ( Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder ).