Top 10 Ways to Earn Good Profits from Google Adsense
Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website, blog or YouTube videos and earn money when visitors click on them. Ads are generated from companies using Google AdWords that you submit to your blog or website using a special Adsense code.
For new websites or blogs, Google AdSense can be one of the fastest ways to generate income, which is the reason for its popularity.
Advantages and disadvantages of making money from Google Adsense
Google AdSense has many great benefits, including:
- Subscription is free.
- The eligibility requirements are simple, which means that you can monetize your website or blog even when it is new.
- There are a variety of advertising options and many that you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- If you meet the $100 limit, Google pays monthly via direct deposit. 1
- You can run ads on multiple websites with a single AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your Blogger and YouTube accounts, but with YouTube, you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time to run AdSense on your videos. 2
Besides, AdSense also has some drawbacks:
- Google can terminate your account in an instant, and you won’t be forgiven much if you break the rules.
- Like all forms of online income, you need traffic to make money.
- When people click on your AdSense ad, you earn some money, but the visitor also leaves your site, which means you can earn money with high income affiliate products or your own products and services. miss the opportunity.
- It does not necessarily pay more than other similar advertising programs.
Adsense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or do nothing program. Also, Google has rules that some bloggers miss when reading their terms of service. As a result, many website owners found out that they had violated Google’s policy and lost their account forever.
Types of Google Adsense ads
Google provides several types of ads to display on your website, including:
- Text: Text ads use words, either as an ad unit (offer) or as a link unit (list of offers), and come in different sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text and link.
- Images: Image ads are graphic ads. It comes in different sizes. You can select an ad feed option that mixes text ads and image ads.
- Interactive Multimedia: These are the types of interactive ads that can include HTML, video, and Flash.
- Moving picture
- Adsense for Search: This allows you to get a Google search box on your website or blog. When a user enters a term and performs a search, the search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to suit your website.
google adsense payments
Google pays by direct deposit or check every month if your income reaches or exceeds $100. If you don’t make $100 in a month, your earnings will be carried over and add up to the next month. Every time you reach the $100 limit, Google will issue a payment in the next payment period. With your AdSense account, you can view your current earnings, which ads are getting the most clicks, and other useful data.
make money with google adsense
Earning big money with Adsense requires a plan. Here are tips on maximizing your AdSense earnings:
- Read and follow Google’s terms: Webmasters must comply with Google’s Webmaster Policies as well as the AdSense Program Policy .
- Don’t click on your own ads or ask others to click on them: encouraging clicks, buying pay-per-click (PPC) space, or using programs designed to drive traffic to AdSense pages is against. Remember, Google doesn’t apologize much for breaking the rules, so be sure to follow them.
- Great stuff for your target market to read: Ultimately, money is made, whether through Adsense or other monetization methods, by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog or website.
- Use Website Marketing Techniques to Build Organic and Honest Traffic: Search engine optimization and article marketing are effective in driving free traffic to your site.
- Make sure your website/blog is optimized for mobile (responsive): The number of people using mobile devices is high. Also, make sure that you are using responsive ads so that Google can send the appropriate ad size to the mobile devices viewing your site.
- Examine ad types and placements to find the options that generate the most revenue: in standard sizes (300 x 250, 728 x 90, and 160 x 600), then switch to see if someone is getting more clicks than volume. one more time.
- Maximize your ad positions: You are allowed three standard ad positions per page. Use them all to get the most benefit.
- Place ads above the fold. This is the part of your page that can be viewed without scrolling.
- Place a leaderboard ad below your title/banner: Instead of placing an ad at the top of the page, place it near your banner where it is most likely to be seen.
- Include ads in content for visibility: This means that your articles contain ads, which can increase clicks as they will appear while reading the post.
- Watch your results: Google may confuse you with tools and feedback, but it does its best to analyze your data to see what it says about your results so you can get the most out of your effort.
- Read emails from Google: This can be especially important if Google is sending warnings to your site about something it doesn’t like. The program will be terminated if Google fails to deal with the complaints.
Top Google AdSense Tips and Tricks
With ads running on your site, you’ll want to make sure you get the most out of the AdSense program. When you’re ready to increase your AdSense earnings, here are some additional tips to keep in mind:
- Run experiments: You can A/B test your ads with AdSense.
- Experiment with link and square colors. If your colors match your theme, consider changing them to see if it affects the results.
- Enable placement targeting : This allows advertisers to choose where their ads will appear.
- Create custom channels : This gives you a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t to generate income on your site.
Dealing with competitors or suspicious ads
If you offer products or services on your website, you may find that some of the ads offered by Google come from your competitors. Another issue that can occur is the ads that may not be completely legitimate or may affect your market. To prevent these offers from appearing on your site, Google AdSense allows you to block up to 200 URLs from appearing on your site. The challenge of URL blocking is twofold.
- You don’t know what ads are showing on your site until you see them there.
- Since you can’t click on your link (to get the URL), you have to be careful about blocking the URL. The best way to get a link to block in Adsense is to right-click on the link, choose Copy Link Address , and paste it into a document or text editor (such as Notepad). Google’s URL is long, but inside it is the URL of the page the ad goes to. Copy and paste this URL into your Adsense Banned Ad Account .
Programs other than Google AdSense
There are many ad network programs similar to AdSense, such as Media.net and InfoLinks . Some may require traffic restrictions, so you have to wait until your website is set up and receives regular visits before accepting you.
Most of them have the same rules as Google, such as limiting the number of network ads per page (usually three), and ending clicking on their ads. In most cases, you can run multiple ad networks on your site without violating the terms of service, but you’ll want to read the rules for each network before doing so. Also, you don’t want your site to be so heavily influenced by ads that your readers can’t find the content.
Income options other than ad networks
Ad networks, especially Adsense, are great options because you can join as a new blogger or website owner, and they are easy to use. But it is not the only way to make money from your website. In fact, as your site traffic grows, other monetization options may be better. Here are some other money making tips that you can use in place of or with ad networks.
- Affiliate Marketing : Like ad networks, affiliate programs are usually free to join and easy to add to your website.
- Sell your own product or service: Creating your own product or service, unlike anyone else who promotes it through affiliate marketing, can make you more money. This is especially true with information products or online courses that are cheap to make and sell. Other options include e-books and freelance services.
- Coaching or Mentoring : As an expert in your topic, you are in a good position to help people beyond what you provide on your website or blog. You can offer more in-depth support through guidance or counseling.
- Sponsors: When you have a huge amount of traffic and influence on your audience, you will pay other companies to sponsor your website. They can sponsor your entire site, a single page, or a post.
As you can see, there are many ways to earn income from a website or blog. But for many, it is necessary to have significant traffic before you can make money. This is where AdSense is a good monetization option. You don’t need to create anything, you can join the day you start your blog or website, it’s free, and it’s easy to add an ad code to your website.