Activate Windows 11 Pro 2023
Activating Windows 11 Pro is now necessary; Many people may have to not install that Windows on any of the systems due to incompatibility, and it is known that it has been exactly six years since the last major release of Windows, which has led to a lot of changes in the operating system since then.
It should be noted that Windows 11 is the latest operating system from Microsoft, as it released Windows 11, which is an updated system of the operating system with a set of internal improvements; Microsoft has created a modern and easy-to-use Windows version with attractive design and good connectivity in order to provide the user with a more productive and creative work experience.
How to activate Windows 11 Pro
Below we will provide you with an explanation of how to activate Windows 11 Pro in order to provide you with the best and easiest way to activate this Windows without facing any complicated or tedious steps.
How to activate Windows 11 Pro by using KMS
We use the following steps of KMS in Command Prompt (CMD) to activate Windows 11 Pro…
- Head to Computer and then right-click to see its properties.
- Find out which version of Windows 11 your device is using.
- After that activate Windows 11 Pro with the command slmgr / ip W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- You receive a message that says “ Product key installed successfully ”.
- Head to Open command prompt as administrator, which you can use by searching for “ cmd ” and then right-clicking and then clicking on “ Run as administrator .”
- After the command prompt opens use the following command along with the license key and then press slmgr /ipk license key
- Then use the following command to connect to the KMS server to check it, slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com
- Finally, you can run the following command to activate slmgr /ato
Activate Windows 11 by using the Windows 11 activation key
We note that it must be noted that Windows 11 public keys are licenses provided by the company with the aim of providing the ability to activate the operating system without the need to purchase an official license; So, these keys make it possible to install, activate and use Windows 11 completely free of charge. This, and among the general keys provided by Microsoft for the different versions of the Windows 10 operating system are:
- Windows 10 Home key: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
- Windows 10 Pro key: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- Windows 10 Home Single Language Key: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
- Windows 10 Enterprise Key NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
Where it is possible through the use of these keys to activate Windows 11 Pro through the settings page, whether we installed it previously or continued installation and activation from the beginning.
As for the steps that must be followed to activate Windows 11 Pro using the corresponding public key in the case of installing the system, they are:
- Go to the System settings page (Win + I).
- Then go to Update & Security > Activation option.
- Click on the option to change the product key.
- Then enter the product key and click Next.
- After completing these steps, the system will be activated already.
It should be noted that activating Windows 11 in this way does not guarantee a departure from all system customization restrictions; Therefore, access to some settings can be restricted, especially those related to colors, themes, system fonts, or customization of some Windows 11 details.
Activate Windows 11 by using the Windows 10 key
Some of the things that many people don’t know about Windows 11 are its compatibility with previous Windows licenses, licenses that were purchased legally or came pre-installed when you bought a new PC.
In the event of losing the key, you can use one of the following alternatives so that it is within your reach when installing the new operating system:
Use the cmd command prompt
The command prompt or cmd is a native Windows tool that allows users to execute commands that they could not do otherwise; Therefore, using it provides access to the Windows 11 activation key with ease, by following these steps:
- Click on Windows Key + R (Windows key is the key between Ctrl and Alt in the lower left corner of the keyboard).
- Then open a new window with a bar, where you have to type cmd and hit enter.
- Once inside, enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get oa3xOriginalProductKey
- Then press enter again and if the system is already genuine, you will get Windows 11 activation key
The method of using the Cmd command prompt should work, but if there are some errors in it, you can resort to ProduKey , as it is a program that allows users to see their serial number and product key. This, and the program can be downloaded through the NirSoft website that specializes in storing programs for free use, and once the installation process is completed, you will see a window specifying the following:
- Product Name: This is where the name and version of your operating system is displayed.
- Serial: This is a code that belongs to the Windows purchase number.
- Product: Windows 11 Activation Key which is the most useful tool.
- Computer: The username that was used when the key was first registered.
At the end of the article, we mention that we have provided you with how to activate Windows 11 Pro, and the most important tools and programs that can be used in this task so that you can activate your Windows 11 without facing any problems or complications, hoping that we have helped you, and we are happy with your suggestion.